Spicy Honey is the hottest new condiment that elevates any meal. Made using farm-fresh honey from America's Heartland and infused with a choice blend of chili peppers, Firebee Spicy Honey packs a unique combination of heat and sweet.
- Available in premium glass moonshine bottle or economical plastic squeeze bottle
- Versatile condiment that works as a glaze, marinade, OR dipping sauce
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Paleo Friendly
- Contains no artificial sugar or preservatives
- Made using raw honey from Midwestern Honey Bees
- Handmade in Kansas
- Ships FREE
Easy to use and pairs great with
- Chicken Strips
- Fajitas and Tacos
- Salmon and Tilapia
- Chicken Wings
- French Fries
- Biscuits and Rolls
- Grilled Vegetables
- And so much more!
Made with Raw Honey
Raw honey comes straight from the hive to your home with minimal filtering to retain all of the healthy properties found in honey.
Most commercially processed honey is heated to 180 degrees and pressure filtered to 10-15 microns. This processing removes the healthy pollen, enzymes, minerals, and vitamins that naturally occurs in raw honey.
Firebee Spicy Honey is gently warmed to less than 120 degrees to minimize heat damage and is gravity strained to 400 microns to preserve the many health benefits of natural, raw honey.